Egg whites- 4 large at room temperature
Granulated sugar- 1 cup
Salt- ¼ tspn
Rose extract- ½ tspn
Cake flour- ½ cup
Shredded sweetened coconut- 400 ounces
Dried cranberries for decoration
1. In a mixing bowl, add the egg whites and whisk really well until thick and fluffy.
2. Now add the rest of the ingredients except cranberries. Warm the oven to 325 degrees.
3. Scoop out teaspoonfuls of the mix onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Decorate by pressing a dried cranberry onto the center of the macaroon.
5. Bake for 20 mins until the bottom is just changing color.