Monday, March 3, 2014

A New Face to Malli's...


Hi there!  I'm sure this post comes as a surprise to many of you, given that the original blogger decided to take some time off from posting.  Well, we've decided to continue what our mom started, and of course with her approval and encouragement. That's right, it's N and V, but don't eNVy us! (ok ok bad joke)...please keep reading, we promise this isn't any indication of what our future posts will be like. 

While we may not be able to bring you the wide variety of complex and delicious food our mom can whip up, we're hoping that we can provide you with some good recipes, and at the very least some good stories.  Please keep the comments coming as you did for our mom, and hopefully this will be the continuation of her blog's legacy and at the same time the start of something new!

Here's a bit of info on both of us: 

N -  Hi there!  I'm an Engineer by day but have always looooved food!  I transformed from a picky baby to a plump little 10 year old...all thanks to the cooking of my mom and grandmother.  There was no looking back after that.  I now love to cook just as much as eat :)  I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures in cooking and maybe more ;)

V - Hey guys!  While I stuck to the bare bones of cooking through college and much of law school, the past three years I've been trying to learn a few things from my mom, and hopefully eat more than just some glorified chicken stir fry every night.  While I tend to eat out a lot with friends, I make it a point to take lunches to work, so hopefully I can give you a few lunch time and easy dinner ideas...with a few stories along the way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s always a pleasure to get feedback from all our readers. Please leave your name or contact info. Thanks for stopping by!

Print Friendly

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF