I know I know, its way past Super Bowl XLVII but the game ended with the big win by Baltimore Ravens from the East Coast!!! Yay.... and through the Superdome Poweroutage that hit the game after the Half -time show. All the same, Beyonce put up a fantastic show anyway. So this calls for a celebration for all of us East Coastians and here's a dip to represent the melting pot of the East Coast of the US. There are 7-layered dips to cream cheese dips and more but this one was just a crazy idea that bloomed in my head on Super bowl sunday. It's not of one flavor -neither Mexican nor American, but you can take it from East to West a melting pot of different layers enjoyed as you dip your chip into the multitude of layers and wonder what the original flavor come from?? Mmmm... keeps you thinking! and the taco mini sliders are awesome with nothing but caramelized thyme onion relish and simply makes you feel like there's a party in your mouth....:)
Bush's Maple Cured Bacon. Baked beans-2 cans
Green chilli chopped-1
Mint and Cilantro chopped fine- 1 Tablespoon
Chaat Masala- 1 tspn
Store Bought Salsa- 1 cup
Sour Cream- 1-2 cups
Doritos or Tortilla Chips
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Bake the baked beans until the water is evaporated and well heated.
2. Take a glass bowl and pour the baked beans in the dish. Sprinkle with Chaat masala.
3. Top with chopped onions. Top with salsa spread over into a thin layer.
4. Sprinkle some chaat masala over the salsa/
5. Now scoop the avocado and lime in a bowl and mix well adding salt and pepper to season.
6. Spread the avocado mash in over the layer and sprinkle green chili.
7. Spread the Sour Cream over the top most layer and then sprinkle tomato and herbs over the top.
8. If you love dairy, grated cheese may be added to the topmost layer for color. Sprinkle with Chaat masala.
9. Serve with Tortilla chips.
Mini Taco Sliders with caramelized onion topping.
Simply mix ground beef with any taco seasoning and mold gently into burgers. Serve with Cheddar cheese, and top with caramelized Spanish onions slowly sauteed in butter, salt and thyme. Enjoy them between potato rolls!!!