Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Week in Food

      Monday, October 19:  Picnic Lunch - Waldorf Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches and     
      Black Bean Salad.



Tuesday, October 20:  Barbeque Chicken Salad and Grilled Herb Crusted Salmon with Mashed Potatoes and a Lemon Cream Sauce from Cheesecake Factory.


Wednesday, October 21:  A trip to Pedro & Vinny's for a Carnitas Burrito filled with melted cheese, cucumbers (yes, I love this!), tomatoes, onion, sour cream, Georgia Peach salsa, and guac.  Fabulous!  Plus, I like to get level 5 heat (which means they dump a good amount of Cholula in my burrito)...next time I'm going for level 7!

Thursday, October 22:  Today was our mom's birthday.  Yes, the woman who started this blog and handed it over to us, her daughters.  In any case, we decided to take her to The Wharf in Old Town Alexandria.  She loves seafood, so this was a natural choice, plus this area has a lot of memories for our family, so it's always a great opportunity to reminisce.  I'll do a full review soon!  This is the Salmon Stuffed with Crawfish and Crab...yum!

Friday, October 23:  My last day at the law firm where I work.  I recently got a new job opportunity and am moving on to pursue a career goal of mine as an attorney.  The firm decided to host a great happy hour send off for me at Clyde's, one of my favorite happy hour spots in Tyson's Corner.  Wine and snacks - I love it.  My two favorites?  Grilled Pizza - Italian sausage, turnip greens, roasted turnips, garlic puree and fresh mozzarella.  The other one?  The Crab and Artichoke Dip.  Both of these dishes are absolutely delicious...gotta try them out!




1 comment:

  1. That might just be the most delicious looking salad I have ever seen. Huge salad cravings now.

    ReplyDelete

It’s always a pleasure to get feedback from all our readers. Please leave your name or contact info. Thanks for stopping by!

Print Friendly

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF